SAP APO/IBP Manager
Our client is a major multi-$BB management consulting firm, seeking SAP APO/IBP Consultants and Managers in the US. Please note no sponsorship can be provided.
- Lead business requirement discussion with Client to Implement Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning, Reporting Business process using IBP S&OP, Demand, supply and response, Inventory, Control Tower modules.
- Design and implement complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Design & Build Authorisation Roles, Permission Filters as per Organisation Design
- Design & Build Heuristics, Optimiser, Order Confirmation, Constrained Forecasting Process, Deployment, Demand Prioritisation & Allocation processes
- Integrate IBP solutions with BW, Cognos, BPC and other 3rd party planning solutions
- Integrated / Data conversion of historical data mapping, NPI process, Statistical forecasting, and system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast, Proportion factors, aggregation and disaggregation.
- HCI Integration from and to IBP with SAP and non-SAP system
- SDI Integration with SAP and Non SAP systems
- Develop SCOR based KPI’s around Supply Chain processes.
- Interact with multiple levels within organization, including executive leadership
- Perform an assessment of the organizational needs
- Build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
Basic skills required
- 10+ years of SAP implementation experience
- 5+ years of APO Demand planning and SNP Implementation experience.
- 2+ full life cycle IBP implementations experience
Industry Specific Skills across any vertical
- Demand Planning process knowledge
- Understanding of various Statistical Forecasting Model, bottom up demand planning processes, Top Down Management review processes etc.
- Understanding New Product Introduction process, Phase in & Phase out process and various touch points with other supply chain processes
- Understanding of Product segmentation strategies (ABC / XYZ etc.)
- Distribution Planning / Inventory Planning process knowledge
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Network of the organisation
- Understanding of 3PL and 4PL strategies
- Inventory Holding policies and methods to reduce working capital investment
- WH/DC storage capacity management & various pick, pack, loading & unloading processes with FIFO, LIFO strategies.
- Understanding of Inventory cycle counting process
- Production Planning and scheduling process knowledge
- Understanding of capacity levelling, work centre planning, shift planning
- Short Term integration with production scheduling, raw material ware housing, inventory planner
- Address Location OPEN (US)