We have over 150 major vendors and suppliers which include Disney, Funjet, Pleasant Holidays, Princess, Universal Studios, and so much more! When you join our team, you are provided daily online training, both live and pre-recorded, specialist certifications, and a vast array of familiarization opportunities which are only designated for true Professional Travel Specialists.
· Plan vacation experiences for clients by offering itinerary suggestions on appealing destinations, tour packages, day trips, excursions, events, transportation, and accommodations based on individual/group needs.
· Book all of the above in addition to flights, cruises, rail, rental cars, hotels, tickets, and travel insurance using online and telephonic reservation directories of more than 130 suppliers and vendors worldwide.
· Stay in the know of the latest travel & leisure deals, advisories, destination updates, and supplier/vendor training so you can be a valuable resource to your clients.
· Stay plugged into weekly team trainings to maximize earning potential through booking requests.
· Facilitate payment plans to accommodate your clients’ vacation package needs or other upfront deposits that may be required. Must follow guidelines set by the host agency in reference to credit card authorization and processing.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
· Must Own A Desktop, Computer or Laptop
· Must Own A Cell Phone (Smartphone Strongly Preferred)
· Must Have Reliable Internet Service
· Must Be Comfortable Working with Minimal Supervision
· Must Enjoy Helping People
· Must Have A Positive Attitude
· Must Be Adept Or At Least Enthusiastic About Using Social Media
· Availability to Join Online Zoom Meetings At Least Twice Per Week (Flexible)
· Must Work Well Under Pressure
· Quickly Respond to Sales & Customer Inquiries
If you are searching for your next adventure in your professional life, we may have the perfect position for you as a travel consultant on our team. Our travel consultants help make our customers’ dream trips and destinations a reality. As a travel consultant, you will learn the inner workings of the travel and vacation industry, and access exclusive discounts when you make travel plans for yourself. Your primary goal will be to deliver outstanding service to our customers and use your top sales techniques to help clients discover incredible vacation opportunities and experiences. You will also learn about the hottest destinations, the most amazing resorts and the greatest vacation excursions when working in this position. Secure a career that you’ll fall in love with! Apply today!