Nurse Practitioner needed for Health Risk Assessment Work
Signify Health is a leading provider of prospective health assessments for health plans and healthcare delivery organizations. The company’s nationwide network of nearly 5,000 contracted providers performs comprehensive, Annual Wellness Visit-compliant health assessments with members in their homes, at network offices and in community settings. By capturing complete health and social welfare assessments of health plan members to drive better clinical outcomes through care management referrals and return-to-care recommendations, SignifyHealth’s insights help enhance member engagement, improve quality ratings and reduce overall healthcare costs.
The ability to work full time and open to travel anywhere in the state is best, but not necessary.
Signify Health is currently searching for nurse practitioners interested in performing pre-scheduled history and physical evaluations of seniors insured under the Medicare Advantage plans that we represent.
* $2500-$3600 per week, or $560-$720 per day plus a daily $40.00 per diem
* Monday – Saturday scheduling available
* Pre-scheduled H&P in home with our Medicare Advantage Members
* Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, and iPad provided
* Independent Contractor, 1099 status
* Flexible Schedule
*State License Required, must be board certified, open to all specialties in all states
- Address field work, no home office
- Salary Offer $80 per evaluation. plus $40 per diem $2,500-$3,600 per week, or $560-$720 per day