The Associate Director will be the top adjutant for the COO, who is a director and shareholder of the company and who will be the face of the business under the rebranding that is currently in progress. The Associate Director will work closely with the COO and function as an extension of the COO; the Assistant Director will assist with the highest level matters of the company, including but not limited to, business expansion and assisting with managing relationships with the largest clients, many of whom are multi-billionaire, international families. The ideal candidate will be a perfectionist who thinks creatively and innovatively, enjoys being part of a fast-paced, productive environment, and is able to assist our executives to continue propelling our company forward.
- Function as an extension of the COO for the highest level matters of the company.
- Draft, review, and revise emails and documents for highest priority clients, including such documents and emails related to billing, legal and tax matters.
- Proofread legal documents and emails.
- Assist in updating and managing the to-do list and schedule of the COO.
- Supervise completion of multi-step tasks and projects for highest priority clients and incoming clients. Such tasks and projects include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the completion of KYC and execution of intake documents.
- Opening investment accounts.
- Establishing entities.
- Notarizing and completing apostille of client agreements and planning documents.
- Completing tax filings.
- Reviewing files after completion of intake process.
- Research new marketing opportunities for both online and in-person marketing.
- Establish a task and project management system in Dynamics 365 (the system is partially built by our programmers according to our needs) for managing highest priority clients and supervise the ongoing use of the system by administrators.
- Supervise the use of Dynamics 365 for email marketing campaigns. (The procedure for carrying out the marketing campaigns will also need to be refined; a sufficient level of programming in Dynamics has already been completed, but there are manually performed tasks that need to be integrated into the procedure.) This will involve supervising freelancers to scrape for contact and company data, working with our Dynamics 365 consultants and programmers to enhance or modify the programming, working with the COO to finalize a list of email recipients, and other tasks.
- Supervise the reorganization and maintenance of the company’s Sharepoint system.
- Refine and supervise a procedure for ensuring that all new contacts are added and updated properly in a Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- Refine and supervise the maintenance of banks of email responses that are re-used for marketing, client relations, and legal purposes.
- Create fee and service agreements using template documents and supervise others creating such agreements.
- Double-check calendaring and other administrative work related to high priority client matters for the executive team, including meetings, calls, and marketing events. (The original calendaring and administrative work would be performed by administrative staff and assistants.)
- Supervise hiring of certain administrators or assistants.
Secondary: CEO and CFO.
Tertiary: General counsel.
Associate general counsel, account managers, administrators, administrative assistants.
Five years in financial services or ten years in a private setting in a closely related field.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Education requirement above will be disregarded if the candidate has 10 or more years of experience in financial services or demonstrates exceptional levels of all of the required skills listed below.
- Excellent business writing, grammar and proofreading.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Dynamics 365, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe Acrobat and Smartsheet.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and reason with respect to complicated business, financial and organizational matters.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize.
- Ability to understand the responsibilities of executives and directors in order to minimize their time spent on middle and low priority matters.
- Ability to learn new subjects quickly.
Fluency in at least one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarine.
- Address 11661 San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 220, Los Angeles, CA 90049