Connecting the World
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for all areas related to financial reporting and the development and maintenance of accounting practices and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
· Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
· Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and yearend close
· Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations
· Oversee accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and fixed assets
· Work with internal staff and external auditors to ensure clean and timely audits
· Maintain documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury
· Maintain an asset schedule and prepare monthly depreciation entries
· Assist with quarterly inventory counts
· Fulfill ad hoc report requests
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Finance, or Business
· Entry level to two years’ accounting experience
· Proficiency with and/or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s financial systems
· Intermediate to advanced computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Knowledge of general reporting, reconciliations, and expense analysis
· Highly organized and detail orientated
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Ability to analyze data and present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgement, and solve problems
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Sitting at a desk for 6-8 hours a day
· Working on a computer for 6-8 hours a day
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology!
QualTek is a Military Friendly Company!
#QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.