Website High 5
HYBRID POSITION – (3 days in office & 2 days remote)
- Willing to work on Hybrid set-up
- Willing to work with Contractual (6 Months)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly/multi-state payroll for approximately 1500 employees including new hires, terminations, status changes, and changes to employee data.
- Ensure compensation payments, awards, and bonuses are paid accurately, including gross-up calculations.
- Process off-cycle payments as needed.
- Capture/process hours from the timekeeping system on a biweekly basis and import them into the payroll system.
- Review hourly employee timecards.
- Pre and post-audit of payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Create and distribute payroll reports as needed using Simple Reporting or Client reporting.
- Maintain and verify the accuracy of employees’ FTO balances.
- Reconcile payroll taxes on a bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist with year-end tasks ensuring the accuracy of W2s.
- Prepare W-2c forms needed.
- Maintain current procedure documentation and create new documentation as needed.
- Assist on assignments/projects as needed requiring judgment and initiative.
- Experience with Client Vantage and Client Time required.
- Knowledge of general payroll practices including IRS and state regulations.
- Knowledge of multi-state pay-related practices and local ordinances.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
- Able to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles.
- Must have solid technical skills.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
- BS and 2 years of related experience, or 5 years of related experience.