CNC Milling / Lathe Operator
$20 – -24/hr
Our Client is seeking an experienced CNC Milling and Lathe Operator with the ability to perform Machine Operations and Adjustments with minimal supervision.
Join the Client?
Career Growth !
- Operate CNC Machining Centers. Performs Machine Adjustments and Troubleshoots Controllers / Machines / Processes.
- Works from Blueprint Requirements.
- Selects Tools, Sets Feeds and Speeds.
- Perform Inspection of Machined Parts using Precision Hand Tools.
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Maintains a clean work environment and Shop Floor (Tools, Equipment, Machines, etc.)
- Re-orders Tools as needed.
- 2-3 Years of Experience with CNC Milling, CNC Lathe / Turning
- High School Diploma OR GED OR Vocational School Training
a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the
largest names in various industries. Our professional
recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client
locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
about our Process
to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.