$75 – 90K (Negotiable) |
Our client is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support all areas for Engineering, Operations, Production, Planning, etc. Responsible for Selecting and Applying various Engineering techniques and making judgements / modifications.
Join the Client?
Career Growth !
- Process components from raw state (casting, forging, material stock, etc.) to its finished B/P requirements for manufacturing in the plant on one of its machining centers or out at outside vendor(s) for machining or processing. The primary components are housings (e.g. cases and covers) and rotor head components (e.g. hubs, spindles and extensions). The components are from a wide range of number Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Understand and follow OEMs' specifications, systems and processes.
- Technologically innovative for aiding in the production of the component and reducing its manufacturing costs through its processing cycle.
- Support the manufacturing floor during component fabrication, which could involve component rework or repair.
- Enter component;s BOM and routing into the business unit's Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Formulate and design tooling fixtures and cutting tools.
- Quote new or revised components.
- Bachelors degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- Two to four years manufacturing flow process experience required.
- Aerospace manufacturing experience is desired.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office (excel, word, outlook)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Prior engineering software experience desired.
a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the
largest names in various industries. Our professional
recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client
locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
about our Process
to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.