Title: Interior Designer Mode: Direct Placement
Type: Full time
Our client is seeking an Interior Designer to join their Architectural firm in Hartford, CT! The ideal Interior Designer will support the development of design and documentation. At the Interior Design I level, the individual begins to assume some individual responsibility for producing portions of design and documentation.
Job Duties for Interior Designer:
- Generates architectural concepts for interiors projects such as: furniture and equipment planning, special design concepts and requirements, floor plan analysis, condition of building site, personal property, integrated structural components, mechanical and electrical and visual design concepts, including material.
- Responsible to carry out these design assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques or design.
- Normally works through the project to middle point of construction work, then required to follow up with construction team.
- Works with a senior-level designer on more complex projects.
- Generates all architectural concepts for interiors projects, including full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating interior design assignments.
- Plans and designs interior aspects of large or multiple projects by developing appropriate concepts and approaches.
- Provides subject matter expertise on specific components of Interior Design.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience.
- 3-6 years’ experience in interior design, design management and design services.
- 2-4 years creating interior design solutions.
- Advanced Computer and Information Management Skills (AutoCAD, Revit)
BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
Learn about our Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-860-251-9593.
BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.