Who is BestLogic Staffing?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various career paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’s talk about BestLogic Staffing!
We are on a mission to continue our growth and as a result, we are hiring a Staffing/Recruiting Coordinator! This role provides you with a foundation of training, the support to achieve success ultimately a career path in BestLogic Staffing.
- Communicating with candidates or
employers about openings,hiring events
- Collaborating with candidates or
employers, and other team members on positions and skill sets
- Delegating tasks to
appropriate team members
- Managing deadlines and
progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on
- Organizing third-party
providers and vendors to deliver elements that can’t be produced in-house
- Overseeing the delivery of
projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to
specifications and high standards
- Collecting and analyzing
feedback from customers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and
- Conducts employment related
research and assists recruitment team with electronic and other methods of
sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists recruitment team with
customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine
qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates
to recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Provides support coordination
of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers,
recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides
analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment
projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in
job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental
- Represents and promotes
organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to
questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develops and maintains
comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, HRSC, compensation,
benefits, pay administration, and other related organizational policies,
practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Serves as point of contact for
provision of consultative service to hiring authority
- Handles and prioritizes
multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for
independent judgment and initiative.
- Develops and maintains general
familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and responds to
inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Assists with identifying
issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to
continuously improve process.
- Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffing’s growth
- Aggressive Business Hunter, competitive, and Customer Centric
- Excellent written communications and phone skills
- The competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
- Interest in professional and personal growth
- Must be willing to have FUN!
- Degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Former customer service experience (i.e. server, waitress, sales, etc.)
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Why BestLogic Staffing?
- Entrepreneurship is in our blood. You build it… we will support it!!
- We care about you and your career path while having fun.
- Competitive salary, and benefits, with no cap on earning potential
entry-level sales roles offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions,
and annual salary increases based on achieving sales milestones. We also
provide all of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, and paid
time off (PTO).
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Types: Full-time | Salary & Commission