CNC Milling Machinist (2nd Shift)
$27 – 35/hr|
Client is Seeking a CNC Milling Machinist with at least 5-Axis Experience. The Candidate will be required to perform Setup, Operate Machines and Adjust Machines with minimal supervision.
Join the Client?
- Works from Blueprint Requirements.
- Selects Tools, Sets Feeds and Speeds.
- Perform Inspection of Machined Parts using Precision Hand Tools.
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Maintains a clean work environment and Shop Floor (Tools, Equipment, Machines, etc.)
- Re-orders Tools as needed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2-3 Years of Experience in CNC 5-Axis Milling Setup and Operations