Position: Training Engineer
$31 – 34/hr |
Our Client is seeking a Training Engineer who works closely with Customers and Internal teams to conduct Training, Operations, Maintenance and Programming of Custom-Made Machine Solutions.
- Instruct and train customers / employees as applicable on machines for product trainings, operation, maintenance, and programming.
- Present training classes to Company personnel and customers on the applicable product lines.
- Evaluate training procedures / manuals. Reviews with Training Manager.
- Implement improvements to meet customer demand.
- Coordinate with technical writers and developers in compiling and reviewing documentation and data.
- Support the implementation of Training strategies (Webinars, virtual classes).
- Travel to customer locations and/or other facilities in the US and abroad for training or research needs (up to 25% travel).
- Participate in projects for Continuous Improvements.
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering (Preferred)
- 2-Years of Experience in a Technical Engineering Field
BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
Learn about our Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-860-251-9593.
BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.