Position: EDM Machinist
Shift: 2nd |
Hours: 3PM – 12AM
- Use test panels to check testing material (penetrant) per customer specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints and work from operation sheets.
- Set up and simultaneously operate a variety of machine tools to produce prevision parts. Maintain awareness of approximate completion times of jobs on machines and begin preparation for subsequent job setups to ensure continual machine usage.
- Select the proper cutting tools and use the correct parameters to manufacture quality parts.
- Strong understanding of mathematics and the correct gauging to inspect parts using standard measuring devices prior to going to inspection.
- Perform jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments as needed.
- Perform machining operations for the purpose of setting production standards.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations.
- Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1+ years in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing environment
Demonstrated knowledge of EDM Machining
Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all level employees
Read and interpret operation sheets and parameter sheets to effectively complete each job
Set parameters for each job in order to get a good LCS test
Ability to use various gauges in order to check pieces after completion
Ability to set each job up in the machine to be able to cut parts effectively
High school diploma/GED equivalent
a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the
largest names in various industries. Our professional
recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client
locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
about our Process
to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.