Position: Deburr Technician
Hours: 3PM – 12AM
Client is Seeking a
Join the Client?
Career Growth !
- 1-3 years of previous deburring experience
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of basic deburring instruments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long-term solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use hand tools, measuring instruments, and gauges to ensure customer specifications are achieved
a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the
largest names in various industries. Our professional
recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client
locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
about our Process
to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.