Title: Project Architect Type: Direct placement
Location: San Diego, CA Pay: 110-130k
Why Join the Client:
- Great Compensation Package!
Accelerated Career Growth and Path to Partnership!
Excellent Benefits Package!
Competitive Performance and Business Generation Incentives/Bonuses!
Supportive and Family-like Atmosphere!
100% Employee Owned
- Assumes some project management responsibilities for assigned projects inclusive of client and consultant meetings and communications.
- Coordinates a project from initial design through construction administration
- Develops project documentation requirements as a result of research, discussions with Project Manager, PIC, Lead Designer and client interviews.
- Develops solutions to client architectural requirements, needs and complexities.
- Collaborates with the design team to develop the overall project design to address the client’s needs inclusive of budget, schedule and vision. Provides technical knowledge and insight on possible material and design choices that may be beneficial in design or cost to overall project.
- Oversees the compilation of the project product manual which records design decisions.
- As part of a project team, leads a team of technical staff to develop project technical documentation requirements and solutions for assigned projects.
- Coordinates structural, electrical and mechanical drawings and specifications with architectural drawings and specs.
- Prepares code analysis for assigned projects, reviews documents for compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws, ordinances, regulations, statutory and documentation requirements.
- Performs construction administration tasks including shop drawing review, responses to RFIs, site visits, and document modifications, as required, on assigned projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) or Master of Architecture (MArch) degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in architecture with supervisory management experience.
- K12 and Higher Education Project Experience
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): Licensed Architect, Professional Registration required
- Advanced Computer and Information Management Skills (Revit)
BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
Learn about our Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-860-251-9593.
BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.